1/4" Pacific Blue Reflective Fire Glass, 10 lb. Jar
- Regular price
- Price: $49.99
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $49.99
- Unit price
We offer free ground and standard freight shipping on everything we sell to the continental US (lower 48). Products shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, or any US Territory will have additional shipping cost that will be determined upon placing an order. Please contact us for any questions.
Shipping usually takes 3-7 business days for most items. Some items are made to order and will take time to prepare before shipping.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Availability: 12 In Stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 08. United States
6 Great reasons to buy from us:
Fast, Free Shipping
Safe & Secure Checkout
Top Customer Service
Features:Now, you can bring the blue majesty of the Pacific ocean to your home, with our 1/4" Pacific blue reflective fire glass. This amazing non-tumbled tempered glass has been designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without ever cracking, or losing its color or shape. Used correctly, it could last you a lifetime! Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any toxic fumes, smoke, or ash, so it is extremely easy to maintain and clean. Thus, you will be able to spend more time enjoying the new addition to your home and hardly any time cleaning it!
- Material: Color-infused, non-tumbled, tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Pacific Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED